- To get the best engraving results, submit the highest quality and largest photo file you can find.
- Professional engagement or wedding photos are usually best, but good quality images from your camera will also work well.
- Smaller photos can still give decent results, but as image quality decreases, so does the detail in the engraving.
- Photos with lots of shadows or darkness tend to NOT engrave details, just depth of darkness.
- Images from Facebook or Instagram are usually compressed and do NOT engrave well.
If you are in doubt, you can always email us your photo and we will let you know if it is something we can work with. Also, if you submit a photo and we don’t think it will result in a quality engraving, we will let you know before we move forward. You will also receive a proof of your photo box to approve before any engraving begins.
Hope this helps and inspires you to craft something great!